Flinders University treats the health and wellbeing of employees seriously and offers a range of assistance programs and counselling services.
Assistance can be provided for a variety of personal, emotional or work related problems including:
- Anxiety, depression and general emotional problems
- Work related difficulties
- Marital or family problems
- Alcohol and drug related problems
- Financial and legal worries
- Interpersonal conflict
- Grief and trauma
- Sleeping difficulties
Individual staff members can refer themselves directly to one of the designated psychologists, for up to 3 sessions paid for by the University.