We support the development of strategic partnerships and collaborations with industry, government and other research organisations.
The Strategic Partnerships team identify opportunities for research income and leverage external opportunities to increase research outputs. We promote the University’s research capabilities and bring researchers together for collaborative proposals and projects.
We can help you with:
- Partnership Directors in Health and Defence
- Providing a focus and key point of contact for internal and external stakeholders
- Developing pathways for research investment
- Supporting the management of critical relationships within industry sectors and government agencies
Senior research development coordinators, supported by a research development assistant, work across the Colleges, with industry and government to
- Support the development of major project and research programs, such as Centre of Excellence and Cooperative Research Centre bids
- Identify opportunities and facilitate tender applications
- Coordinate research promotion at external events