What we do
The Office of Graduate Research (OGR) provides leadership, vision, visibility, representation and strategic advice to higher degree students and supervisors. Our role is to enhance the national and international reputation, impact and engagement of graduate research and graduate researchers at Flinders University.
Our focus is quality, excellence, employability and expansive research dissemination. Our role is to ensure that our higher degree by research students connect and collaborate with diverse organizations, institutions and partners.
The Office of Graduate Research provides administrative functionality through the lifecycle of higher degree by research students and supervisors with exceptional professional staff teams responsible for:
- Examination and completion
- Online candidature management
- Research and employability skills training for students
- Industry engagement
- International opportunities
- Professional development for supervisors
- HDR support programs and courses