Please find below the agreed timetable for the 2021 Academic Promotions round.
The call for promotions will be released on Wednesday 7 April 2021. At this time access to the website and all relevant promotion material, including the application form, will be accessible here. Please monitor this page for any updates.
Application submission dates
- Application to Supervisor (if not Dean P&R) closing date Friday 9 July 2021
- Application to Dean P&R closing date Friday 16 July 2021
- Application to Academic Promotions Inbox Friday 30 July 2021
- Application to Supervisor (if not Dean P&R) Closing date Friday 9 July 2021
- Application to VPED Closing date Friday 30 July 2021
- Application to Academic Promotions Inbox by Closing date Friday 13 August 2021
The Committees will meet from 30 August 2021 to 3 September 2021 (Level B-C), and 18 October 2020 to 19 October 2021 (Level D-E).
Following the Committee Meetings decisions will be made and promotion letters will be issued between 6 September 2021 – 10 September 2021 (Level B-C), and 25 October 2021 - 29 October 2021 (Level D-E).
Promotion entitlements will take effect 1 January 2022.
Any queries should be directed to your People and Culture Business Partner, or the promotions email: firstname.lastname@example.org