The UniSuper website provides comprehensive information on superannuation.
The UniSuper helpline is 1800 331 685, call this number for routine enquiries.
On campus consultant
The UniSuper consultant Melanie Carvill can provide general advice, including
- Provide information about your UniSuper membership.
- Explain how to set up access to your UniSuper account online.
- Help you understand super contributions and caps.
- Give general information about UniSuper’s products and services.
- Help answer general questions about UniSuper forms or paper work.
Get more information, including how to book a time to see Melanie.
On campus adviser
Your on-campus advisor can provide tailored advice to help you with your investment strategy, retirement planning, managing your debt and more. This on a fee for service basis.
Get more information, including how to book a time.
The Consultative Committee is the voice of the member.
Seminars and webinars
UniSuper holds regular seminars at Flinders University on superannuation topics.
Staff will be advised by email or times can be found on the UniSuper Flinders page.
Once you have discussed your superannuation with one of the options above and wish to make changes to your Superannuation payments, please email email@example.com