The online Casual Register is available to supervisors to assist in the identification of suitable casual professional employees. The Register is available through the Employee Self Service. There are four categories:
- Administration / finance
- Technical support / research
- Information technology.
Individuals seeking casual employment at the University are able to register their interest on-line (through Jobs@Flinders) in one or more of these categories and are asked to attach a Curriculum Vitae to their registration.
Designated supervisors within each college/portfolio are able to access these registrations through the Employee Self Service via Recruitment Administration.
Access to the Casual Register
Access to the Casual Register is restricted to maintain a degree of confidentiality for the individuals registering their interest e.g. access to the Library Register will be limited to nominated Library staff. Staff members requiring access to the Casual Register should send an email, through their supervisor, to firstname.lastname@example.org so that access can be granted.
Maintaining an up-to-date register
To ensure that information on the Register is kept up-to-date, casual registrations are removed on 30 June and 31 December each year. Individuals are notified and advised to re-register after these dates if they are still interested in being considered for casual employment.
How to view and print casual registrations
- Login to the Employee Self Service
- Click on Recruitment Administration
- Click on Vacancy Monitor
- This screen will only display the casual registers to which you have been granted access
- Click on the Vacancy Reference # of the casual register you wish to access
- Click on the Applicant # to view an applicant’s cover sheet (including Curriculum Vitae)
- To print out the applicant’s details, click on the print icon
- Click on the relevant link to view the applicant’s Curriculum Vitae