Google Analytics code is included on all the webpages hosted on the websites:
This tracks visitor information (once they have accepted the GDPR agreement) that can be reported on. The data captured enables the identification of trends as well as strengths and weaknesses for sites, pages and navigation structures. The information includes:
- the number of total visits - to the site and per page
- the number of unique visits
- bounce rates - the percentage of visitors who enter the site and "bounce" (leave the site) rather than continue viewing other pages
- entry and exit paths - including referrals
- search phrases and keywords
- type of device (mobile, tablet, computer) used
- location of visitor.
The Google Analytics reports can be provided to staff on an ad-hoc basis where specific data or needs are identified for a defined time period.
Access to the web analytics interface may be provided if regular access to the reports is required.
Contact Digital Presence, to discuss your needs.