All supplier invoices are paid by the Accounts Payable team.
All invoices, payment requests, and employee and student payments must be emailed direct to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To ensure Accounts Payable are equipped to pay your supplier invoice within a timely manner, there are key details which must be reflected on the invoice and payment requisition paperwork:
Suppliers need to ensure that each invoice/payment requisition:
- Is clearly made out to Flinders University
- Displays their ABN and company name (invoices only)
- Shows a clear meaningful description of goods or services provided
- Has a unique sequential invoice number (invoices only)
- Clearly shows GST inclusive or exclusive (refer to requirements for a tax compliant invoice for further information)
- Is provided in high quality electronic file format (preferably PDF)
- Is sent as a separate attachment in an email to – email@example.com
- Invoices over $20,000 excluding GST require a purchase order or contract and the purchase order number must be clearly displayed on the invoice or the contract attached to the invoice.
Failure to include this information will likely result in delaying payment of your invoice.
If an invoice/payment request is approved in Basware prior to 4.00 pm on the Wednesday and is due for payment, it will be imported into the Finance Ledger ready for selection in the Thursday payment run.
Staff with access to TechOne Financials can check the status of an invoice.