Refer to the room bookings page for the process for staff to book rooms or spaces for purposes that are not directly related to the teaching of topics, e.g. staff meetings, conferences and are not required to display on the student timetable.
The College Support Team can assist with room bookings for restricted rooms. Please email HASSenquiries@flinders.edu.au for assistance with your room booking questions.
Additionally, a number of meeting/consultation rooms can be booked through Outlook calendar by double clicking on the required date and time, clicking on ‘scheduling assistant’, then on ‘add rooms’ and selecting the room you wish to use. This will be sent to the College Support Team to approve. The available rooms are:
- U_HUMN_234_Meeting Room. This is the room adjacent the kitchen and has a capacity of 15. It is not available daily between 12 and 2pm.
- U_HUMN_262_Meeting Room. Capacity: 16. Facilities: large screen, skype.
- U_HUMN_270_Meeting Room. Capacity: 5. Facilities: large screen, skype.
- U_HUMN_203_Meeting Room. Capacity: 20. Facilities: large screen, skype.
- U_HUMN_256A_Meeting Room. Consultation room. Capacity: 3. Facilities: workstation and phone.
- U_HUMN_236A_Meeting Room. Consultation room. Capacity 2. Facilities: workstation.
- U_SSN_329_Meeting Room. Capacity 6. Facilities: phone. NB: This room is kept locked. Please call security to have them unlock the door prior to the meeting start time.
Staff in Social Sciences South may be able to access U_SSS_202_Meeting Room (capacity 16) and U_SSS_260_Meeting Room (capacity: 8). Booking is through Outlook calendar as per above, however approval comes from BGL. For queries about these rooms, please contact BGLenquiries@flinders.edu.au.