REDCap is offered by the University on an 'as-is' basis. Self-service support is available from the REDCap Consortium, an online community of REDCap users and resources.
DRS support for REDCap is restricted to:
- Upgrading REDCap annually
- Updating REDCap in response to an identified security threat
- Facilitating REDCap server operating system updates
- Installing REDCap database updates
- Ensuring REDCap is available for use through provision of access and monitoring of the ssytem and its database
- Assessing system errors, such as pages not being displayed, being unresponsive, or displaying an error message.
For all other support, in the first instance contact the IDS Service Desk on 12345 or raise a support call via Service One.