Adobe products provide tools for creation and editing of web page, graphic design and digital content.
Acrobat Acrobat for creation and editing of PDF files:
- Is available to staff for home use, to request home use license please log a request.
Adobe Creative Cloud, which includes Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver and many more applications, is available for University staff at an annual cost of $185
- Is available to University staff for on a subscription valid for an academic year (Jan to Dec)
- Staff can download and use the full Creative Cloud suite of applications on any University or privately owned computer
- Requires supervisor/manager approval
- To order a license please log a a request
This screen recording and video editing software enables you to record onscreen activity, audio and web cam video and narrate existing PowerPoint presentations. It also enables the upload and edit video footage captured on mobile devices and digital recorders.
Staff members can install Camtasia on their private computers.
For download instructions and to apply for a home use license key please log a request.
Microsoft Imagine (formerly known as DreamSpark and MSDN-AA), allows staff and students to receive software design and development tools at no cost – everything needed to create apps, games and websites is available to download through the Flinders University Microsoft Imagine Web Store.
Access to additional benefits such as Microsoft Azure, Windows Virtual Academy, and Windows Dev Center are also available via the subscription.
Levels available to staff/students:
- Standard: College wide
- Premium: For use within the College of Science and Engineering (Subscription includes additional benefits such as Visio, Project and Windows).
Microsoft Imagine standard and premium subscriptions are available for academic or non-commercial use.
Staff members, academic status holders and postgraduate students can install NVivo on their private computers.
To access this software and obtain a license key please log a request .
Further licencing details.
This image and screen capture software enables you to capture images and videos and easily customize your screen captures with effects, or highlight important information with Snagit’s mark-up tools.
You can also create quick videos by recording your screen or import existing digital images and edit, such as resizing or annotating.
Staff members can install Snagit on their private computers.
For download instructions and to apply for a Home Use License key please email log a request.
Support for home computers is not provided.