- Login to ResearchNow.
- Add research output metadata either by importing candidates ResearchNow found for you using automated search, or by following instructions from Add a research output manually.
- Once the research output metadata is imported or entered:
1. Scroll to the Electronic version(s), and related files and links section and click Add electronic version (file, DOI, or link) ...
2. Select Upload an electronic version.
3. Drag the document into the window or browse your computer for the document.
4. Select Accepted author manuscript as the document version.
5. Set the Public access to file to Restricted. The Library will change this to Open during the validation process if the publisher policies permit.
NOTE: You are not required to populate other fields in the upload window as the Library will check these and populate them as required.
6. Select Please contact me regarding open access and select Yes
7. Select Save at the bottom of the window.