There are multiple ways in which you can access your Flinders University voicemail.
Refer to the quick reference guide for instructions on:
- how to set up voicemail on your Cisco 9971 phone
- how to access your mailbox from another extension
- how to access your mailbox from external locations
- how to record and setup your "out of office greeting" on your phone
- how to change your security code.
Single Inbox allows you to listen to your voicemail messages without using your desk phone. It integrates with your Outlook email account on your desktop PC, laptop or mobile device. You can delete, save and retrieve your voicemail messages in the same way you would an email message. You can also reset your voicemail PIN from the password settings.