There are multiple ways in which you can access your Flinders University voicemail.
Refer to the quick reference guide for instructions on:
- how to set up voicemail on your Cisco 9971 phone
- how to access your mailbox from another extension
- how to access your mailbox from external locations
- how to record and setup your "out of office greeting" on your phone
- how to change your security code.
Voicemail to email (Single Inbox)
If voicemail to email is enabled, when someone leaves a voicemail on your telephone, the voicemail will also be delivered automatically to your inbox as an email. Attached to the email will be an audio file of the recorded voicemail. When you delete the email, the voicemail will be automatically deleted from your telephone as well. If you would like voicemail to email activated, please log a request with the IDS ServiceDesk.