The Alere function rooms provide a uniquely adaptable space for Staff and Student groups, suitable for hosting corporate and collaborative events such as workshops, training sessions, conferences, seminars and meetings. Fully equipped with projectors, screens and modern AV equipment, the space also offers versatile seating arrangements.
Please note: the setup style you choose may vary the capacity in this space. If you have questions about capacities or room setups, contact the Customer Service team on (08) 7421 9406.
- 2 Large-format LCD screens for traditional Cisco video conferencing
- 4 Projector screen system
- Wall-mounted touch panel control
- Full web conferencing facilities
- Wireless presentation technology
- Microphones – 2 x handheld wireless and 2 x lapel
- Lectern with microphone
- Lighting control
- Cocktail and pre-function space
- Direct access to Alere Café
Enquiries and how to book
To check availability of the Alere Function Centre please contact the Customer Service team.
- Staff bookings for the Alere Function Rooms can be made via Service One.
- For Student club bookings, please contact FUSA or visit the FUSA event/stall/activity form webpage for more information. Please note, if your event is endorsed by FUSA a booking request will be submitted by their team on your behalf.
Bookings for the Café can be made online or by calling (08) 8277 7186
Alere at Flinders website
Function Centre layout