Please note: the official font for Flinders email signatures is Arial regular 8 pt.
Email signatures should contain the following content:
- Name and post-nominals
- Position title in subject area
- Position title in terms of recognised research/institute/centre if applicable. To find out what research centres and institutes are recognised visit flinders.edu.au/research/centres-institutes
- College or portfolio name
- Flinders University (full address)
- Phone, mobile (optional), fax (optional)
- Flinders website address with hyperlink or staff business URL
- Flinders University CRICOS details. These are: CRICOS Provider Number: 00114A
- Disclaimer. This is: This email and any attachments may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message.
- Up to two lines of other statements - e.g. details about hours of availability, days worked can be added (optional).
- Flinders University logo, with college co-brand if applicable.
- Optional campaign email panels instead of the Flinders University logo or Flinders University cobranded logo
You can create links to the Flinders University website and your staff business webpage by using the hyper link icon located above the text field. Highlight the text you wish to link, click on the hyperlink icon, type in or paste the URL into the address field and click OK.
Creating the line ( | ) between the details
To make the line ( | ) between blocks of details hold down the shift key and press the back slash key ( \ ). This is located between the Enter and Backspace keys.
Save your signature
Once you have created the signature by entering all your main details, remember to click on 'Save'.
Finishing your email signature in Outlook
To ensure that your signature appears on your email messages, you must select the name of your email signature from the drop down menus for New messages and, if required, Replies/forwards: