Dear staff and students,
A very brief note to update you following the Vice Chancellor’s email earlier this afternoon.
We have now received confirmation that the SA Government’s direction which required the university’s SA campuses to close this week will be lifted next week.
- For staff and students this means that all our SA campuses, facilities and services will re-open fully from Wednesday 25 November.
- Staff may work from home until Wednesday 25 November.
- Staff and students may attend our SA campuses from Monday 23 November, noting that our services (including food outlets and student service points) will not be physically open.
- Our services will of course still be fully available online.
- Staff are asked to advise their supervisor if they are coming into the campus on Monday or Tuesday.
I shall write again next week, but until then, as always, stay safe and well, and look out for each other.