Every staff member at Flinders will be affected by MyWorklife, and our people are critical to MyWorklife’s success. We will be working across the University to:
- understand your HR needs and hear about your experiences
- upskill staff in modern HR practices, processes and technologies
- develop local capabilities to access reliable and accurate People and Culture information as needed
- develop a sustainable model to ensure future opportunities can be leveraged
- embed continuous improvement in business as usual activities.
MyWorklife will deliver a new online platform, Workday, a work leading HR system. As part of the first release, we will be implementing a number of foundation functions in Workday. Not all functions will be relevant to all staff so we will work with teams around the University to ensure you are across the relevant features for you and your team.
We’re undertaking a comprehensive review and redevelopment of People and Culture processes. In addition to refining the business processes associated with the implementation of Workday, MyWorklife will also focus on:
- P&C delegations of authority framework
- P&C service catalogue
- P&C website content review and update
- review and modernisation of additional P&C forms