A partnership between People and Culture and Information and Services, MyWorklife will reshape how People & Culture services are provided at Flinders.
Transformation of People and Culture services started with the first release of Workday, our HR system, in June 2020. As part of the second update, Employment Variation forms were migrated from Flinders Pro and rolled out in Service One.
The next major step in the transformation involves changes to how we manage recruitment of continuing, fixed term and casual staff at Flinders. These changes will improve visibility of recruitment activity across the University, improve the application experience for new staff, and further reduce our reliance on FlindersPro, and replace Page Up.
On 21 September, a range of technical and business process changes will be implemented. These will include:
- a new Workday based business process for recruiting and engaging new casual, fixed-term and continuing staff
- new Casual Employment Registers, including new Casual Academic registers for each College
- a new Workday job board and external application portal (replacing PageUp)
- a new 'Engage Casual Worker' Service One form (used for initiating engagement of a Casual professional or Casual Academic in a Portfolio only)
- decommissioning of the 'Engage New Casual' processes in FlindersPro. Note: The Casual Academics Payment process in FlindersPro will not be changing as part of this release.